Unit 501, 5/F Austin Tower, 152 Austin Road , Hong Kong. Our contact number is: +85234622018 It is STEMex LTD’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, STEMex LTD collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. STEMex LTD’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how STEMex LTD’s visitors use its website. From time to time, STEMex LTD may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.STEMex LTD also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://hk.stemex.org blog posts. STEMex LTD only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information:
Certain visitors to STEMex LTD’s websites choose to interact with STEMex LTD in ways that require STEMex LTD to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that STEMex LTD gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://hk.stemex.org to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites:
STEMex LTD may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. STEMex LTD may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, STEMex LTD does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Those who engage in transactions with STEMex LTD – by purchasing STEMex LTD’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, STEMex LTD collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with STEMex LTD. STEMex LTD does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Zoom link details and installation requirements will be sent by email within 2 days after payment, please kindly check the registered email and contact 56318262 if you have not received any email from us after 2 days
– We will accept absence for once during the whole course.
– Any rescheduling request will be charged at fully hourly rate.
– Please contact 56318262 if the tutor does not show up in 10 mins
– Waiting time is 15 mins. Lesson will be considered as no show after 15 minutes.
– If you fail to attend a scheduled class, you would still be charged for that class which would not be compensated.
– Refunds will not be provided.
– STEMex will record some Online Lessons for safeguarding and to ensure quality and store these recordings for 7 days
– STEMex may review any Online Lessons at any time for the purposes of improving our service or where a complaint or safeguarding report has been made.
– Except for STEMex, no one (Parent, Student, Tutor) can record or circulate the Online Lesson in any means.
– Working hour: Monday – Saturday 09:30am – 18:30pm